If you have Virtual Calibration Engineer experience and you're seeking a new role in Peterborough, we want to hear from you. Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains to recruit a Virtual Calibration Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of up to £60,000 p.a. and excellent benefits.
As a Virtual Calibration Engineer, you will be responsible for verifying and optimising the systems intent of the diesel engine and powertrains. Your objective will be to ensure that all target criteria are met and that the powertrain (engine and after-treatment) works fully in all operating conditions.
In your first few weeks in this Virtual Calibration Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Develop and manage new powertrain calibrations using AVL/customer calibration tools and processes
- Develop and refine engine test plans
- Plan and implement diesel engine systems simulation study activities
- Support conceptualisation studies for future powertrain
- Analyse field data to understand the operation of the powertrain systems, controllers and calibration
To apply for this Virtual Calibration Engineer role, you will need a minimum of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant engineering area (Mechanical, Automotive, etc.) and an excellent understanding of diesel internal combustion engine performance and fundamentals, including modern Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems, including environmental corrections and airpath. You will also require the following:
- Experience with diesel engine performance, calibration, or development
- Good working knowledge of calibration tools such as ETAS Inca, ATI Vision etc
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to summarise and make clear technical recommendations across multifunctional disciplines with supporting data
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary of up to £60,000 p.a. and benefits package.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Virtual Calibration Engineer position in Peterborough. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included