Jonathan Lee Recruitment is seeking a skilled Software Engineer to join our client's inclusive and collaborative team in Cranfield. This full-time Software Engineer is a 12 month contract and offers an umbrella rate of £29.60 per hour PAYE (Inside IR35). Please note, we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
As a Software Engineer, you will develop software development for autonomous vehicles and city-connected vehicles.
In your first few weeks in this Software Engineering role, you can expect to:
- Work on-site with the vehicle testing
- Support and represent the group in a UK-funded programme
- Work with sensors and cameras
- Support the company in all aspects of its autonomous vehicle development.
To apply for this Software Engineer role, you will need a degree level or higher in Engineering or a similar qualification. You will also require the following:
- Good communication and team worker skills
- Good computer and programming skills
- Ability to work on your own if you need to.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included