Do you have electronic product design experience, and are you seeking a new job in Milton Keynes? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for an Electronic Design Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Product Design Engineer, you will provide microelectronic product design expertise, ensuring successful change management, new product launch and customer satisfaction.
If you were already in this role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Being the engineering lead for specific products and projects
- Providing support for current and new products in manufacturing
- Designing and developing PCBA and thick film hybrid circuit layouts for new customer-owned, customer-funded, and internal R&D products
- Generating full drawing packs and associated manufacturing documents to support the above
- Liaising with customers and design partners to ensure designs meet performance requirements.
To apply for this Product Design Engineer role, you will need an HND or Bachelor/Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering. You will also require the following:
- Proven experience in Electronics Design and associated software.
- A practical understanding of microelectronics assembly
- Experience in the Aerospace or similar industries.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please get in touch with the Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply for this full-time Product Design Engineer - Electronics position in Great Yarmouth. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included