Do you have customer service experience, and are you seeking a new job in Royton, Oldham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a company in automated payment solutions find a full-time Customer Service Representative (German), and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the single point of contact for an assigned territory for external, internal customers and sales personnel. The focus of this role is to provide customer satisfaction through order processing, order return, general account management, assist credit/collections communication and resolution, and order follow-up.
In your first few weeks in this Customer Service role, you can expect to:
- Order entry into the company's ERP system (SAP)
- Respond to internal and external enquiries while maintaining department service level agreement (SLA)
- Liaise with account managers regarding customer requirements, order updates, pricing, and general account management
- Various reporting to support customers and account managers as necessary (i.e., open orders, shipping history, etc.)
- Liaise daily with manufacturers to ensure orders are manufactured to the required dates.
To apply for this Customer Service role, you will need customer service orientation and SAP experience. You will also require the following:
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to obtain and work through issues relating to product availability before they affect the customer.
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
To apply for this full-time Customer Service (German) job in Royton, Oldham, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included