Key Account Manager - 39213 - up to £83.29/hr (dependent on experience) – inside IR35
Do you have sales manager experience, and are you looking for a new opportunity in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is seeking a flexible, full-time Direct Sales Manager, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of up to £83.29 per hour (Inside IR35).
As a Direct Sales Manager, you will establish an account management framework that defines how the company engages with customers, commercially incorporating contracts, pricing, T&Cs and product warranties. You will also create commercial contracts to underpin product requirements and deliverables.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Work with the Programme Management team to develop cross-functional product and implementation plans
- Lead customer opportunities to develop a good understanding of their business and technical requirements and articulate their strategies, roadmaps and solutions
- Develop close working relationships with key internal and client stakeholders, becoming a trusted advisor to customers
- Work with R&D and Strategy teams to identify ideas for revenue generation and convert those ideas into leads, leads into opportunities in support of Business Development.
To apply for this Direct Sales Manager role, you will need the following:
- Proven track record in Key Account Management, ideally in a manufacturing industry.
- Previous experience of establishing relationships with existing as well as new customers and becoming their trusted advisor.
- A positive, passionate and enthusiastic leader who is open to new ideas and has a growth mindset.
- A sophisticated communicator who is able to communicate directly, clearly and openly.
- Commercially astute with an ability to anticipate and respond to changes in the industry.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills: ability to influence, be inquisitive, and build effective relationships.
- Communication: excellent presentation skills across all media.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex problems into simple, compelling messages for decision making.
- Analytical/problem solving, intellectual, analytical rigor and strong financial acumen.
- Ability to structure and manage complex cross-functional activities, projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- Good knowledge of technical products and their marketplace
We'd love you to apply for this contract Direct Sales Manager position in Warwick, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included