Market Analysis Specialist - 39210 - up to £66.50/hr (dependent on experience) – inside IR35
Do you have market analysis experience, and are you looking for a new opportunity in Coventry? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Market Analysis Specialist, and the role comes with an umbrella rate of up to £66.50 per hour (Inside IR35).
As a Market Analyst, you will analyse the battery and energy storage segments in the areas of Product Marketing, Market Research, Technology Research, Cost Analysis, Customer Requirements and Competitor Analysis. You will also analyse the global market for the introduction of current and future products to new and existing regions and participate in strategic planning for expansion to achieve the company's objectives.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Benchmark best practice within all areas of the business against competitors in and out of the battery and energy storage sector
- Analysis of market intelligence and realisation of medium and long-term volume forecasts for target global regions to identify new business opportunities
- Work collaboratively to ensure visibility and sharing of data sources
- Develop robust reporting processes for customer, brand and market data.
- Compile cross functional presentations and reports
- Provide support to the customer, product strategy and technology teams with analysis of data from various internal and external sources.
- Competitor data mining - websites/brochures/media/publications/white papers
- Global legislation requirements and market needs
- Provide support for conference/Exec off-sites/research events
To apply for this Market Analysis Specialist role, you will require the following:
- Significant experience working with analysing and interpreting data to produce relevant insights
- Experience/interest in energy storage and/or automotive
- An energetic and enthusiastic individual with a flexible approach
- Proficiency in financial software and ERP systems
- A results-oriented mindset with a commitment to achieving financial goals.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Marketing Analyst position in Warwick, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included