Volume and Capacity Planner - 39208 - £38.58/hr Umbrella (inside IR35)
Do you have Capacity Planner experience, and are you looking for a new opportunity in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Volume and Capacity Planner, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £38.58/hr (Inside IR35).
As a Volume and Capacity Planner, you will be responsible for collating and analysing customers' prototype and production demand to determine capacity requirements. You will also support order management, and S&OP planning activities to ensure targets are met and manufacturing efficiency is optimised.
A key focus will be to create volume planning & tracking toolsets to support capacity planning, and business case creation for future product / capacity expansion. You will also support business development with industry trends and volume forecasting.
In your first few weeks in this volume planning role, you can expect to:
- Identify current and future customer demand and collate a demand profile for both prototype and production parts
- Communicate the demand profile across internal stakeholders and align on a capacity plan to meet demand
- Gather and analyse industry data and trends in support of strategic projects
- Assess existing capacity and draw up forecasts based on future requirements.
To apply for this Volume and Capacity Planner role, you will need a degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering and equivalent experience is preferred. You will also require the following:
- Problem-solving, decision-making, and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with enterprise resource planning
- Experience leading planning and scheduling for production
- Collaboration experience with other team members and departments.
If this contract Volume and Capacity Planner job in Warwick motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included