Do you have Mechanical Fitter experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a number of Mechanical Fitters, and the roles come with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Mechanical Fitter, you will ensure assemblies are manufactured correctly to specification and on time. You will fit and assemble machine parts accurately to engineering drawings and accurately fit sub assembly parts using engineering drawings.
To give you an idea of how this Fitter role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Fit and assemble machine parts accurately to engineering drawing
- Use hand tools and power tools to fit and assemble components
- Use pillar drills, deburring tools and grinding wheels safely where necessary
- Drill and tap components when necessary
- Ensure all torque requirements are met and marked as per procedure
- Fit pipe pneumatic and water circuits using either copper or plastic pipework
To apply for this Fitter role, you will need a Mechanical Apprenticeship. You will also require the following:
- The ability to read and understand technical engineering drawings and specifications
- Ability to read pneumatics drawings (advantageous)
- The flexibility to travel abroad to customers if required
- Proven effective communication skills, both written and verbal
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please contact our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Fitter position. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included