Do you have electrical wiring experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Wire Person, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Wire Person, you will work as part of a team to correctly wire electrical assemblies on machines according to engineering specifications. You will also secure and fix cables, looms, switches and other electric devices to machine assemblies.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Read and understand electrical drawings
- Fabricate and fix cable trays, trunking and conduits
- Assemble electrical wiring looms to drawings
- Use electrical measuring equipment where necessary
- Drill and tap components when necessary.
To apply for this Wire Person role, you will need previous electrical experience in panel wiring and wiring industrial machines. Qualifications are desirable but not essential. You will also require the following:
- Proven ability to read and interpret electrical drawings
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation with a desire to improve working practices
- Proven team player with good communication skills.
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please get in touch with the Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today for full details of this full-time Wire Person position. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included