Do you have Senior Electronics Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Cambridge? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Senior Electronics Engineer, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Senior Electronics Engineer, you will play a key role within the Baseband Electronics Team as we develop the next generation of mission-critical communication products. The Electronics Engineers are involved in the whole product lifecycle from the initial specification of critical subsystems through detailed design and testing of the finished product.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Requirements analysis and understanding, including liaison with stakeholders
- Technical design and specification for a range of radio and accessory products
- Ownership of the complete subsystem design and implementation
- Integration with RF, Audio and MMI subsystems
- Component specification and sourcing
To succeed in this Senior Electronics Engineer role, you will need a degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent experience. You will also require the following:
- In-depth experience in analogue or digital circuit design
- Experience of communication interfaces and buses - USB, SPI, I2C
- Low-power circuit design for battery-powered products
- Design for EMC/ESD protection
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Don't hesitate to contact our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Senior Electronics Engineer position in Cambridge. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included