Do you have experience with scheduled maintenance and repairs within a manufacturing setting? Our client is seeking a highly competent and motivated Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Burton on Trent. This full-time engineering role comes with a salary of £40k and excellent benefits.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be a crucial player in ensuring the consistent, smooth running of factory machinery, including planned maintenance and reactive repairs.
Your key responsibilities in this engineering role will include:
- Performing reactive breakdown repairs
- Carrying our planned preventative maintenance
- Recording all documentation accurately and on time
- Improving equipment reliability, stamping out recurring faults
- Ensuring audit ready records are kept.
To apply, you will need previous experience as a multi-disciplined Engineer. You will also require the following:
- Electrically Bias with strong understanding of mechanical engineering.
- Relevant engineering qualifications or apprenticeship
- Previous experience within the food or FMCG industry (beneficial).
Monday - Friday & Tuesday - Saturday, weekly rotating.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a salary of £40,000 and a generous benefits package, 5% employer pension contributions, life assurance cover and various lifestyle benefits, including well-being resources.
To apply for this full-time Maintenance Engineer job in Burton on Trent, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included