Do you have Injection Mould Tool Setter experience, and are you seeking a new job with a professional company offering excellent future prospects? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an Injection Mould Tool Setter, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits.
As an Injection Mould Tool Setter, you will manage a cell of injection machines to meet the required Safety, Quality & Delivery targets. You will also direct a team of operators and ensure they are following the correct production & quality systems. The role requires you to take ownership of your area and its SQD and OEE performance.
To give you an idea of how this Injection Mould Tool Setter job will look and feel, these are some things you can expect to do:
- Set injection mould tools as per SOP
- Create 1st off moulding for each start-up according to process control requirements and start-up procedure
- Ensure 5s standards are adhered to within the cells
- Confirm product quality at required frequency as per control plan requirements
To apply for this Injection Mould Tool Setter role you must have previous Injection Mould experience. You will also require:
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in tool changeovers, first-off approval and process start-ups
- In-depth technical knowledge of injection tools, injection processes and injection problem-solving is also required
- Knowledge of lean principles – i.e. SMED, 5s, standardised work, levelled production & stop call wait
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Over £34K
- Very good holiday and other benefits
To apply for this full-time Injection Mould Tool Setter job, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included