Do you have moulding experience, and are you seeking a new job in Buckingham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for a full-time Moulding Technician, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Moulding Technician, you will be working for a leading manufacturer.
To give you an idea of how this Technician role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Provide hands-on moulding technical support to production, to include tool change and machine setting
- Organise the shift production team to achieve output requirements
- Train operators using standard operation instructions and operating procedures
- Maintain quality and safety standards and operate procedures and instigate containment and corrective actions in the event of non-conformance
- Continuously strive to eliminate and reduce waste of any kind within the manufacturing process: scrap, rework, consumables, etc.
To apply for this Moulding Technician role, you will need basic computer literacy and a minimum of 3 years of injection moulding setting experience. You will also require the following:
- Tool change experience
- Demonstrable aptitude for moulding machine troubleshooting
- Supervisory experience of production operators.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this full-time Moulding Technician position in Buckingham. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included