Product Information (PI) Junior Programme Planner - 39233 - £22.68/hr Umbrella (inside IR35)
Do you have programme / project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a PI Junior Programme Planner, and the role comes with an umbrella rate of £22.68/hr (Inside IR35).
Product Information (PI) is the beating heart of the company and is responsible for the delivery of coherent and timely product specifications and bill of materials in line with programme timing.
In your first few weeks in this Junior PI role, you can expect to:
- Ensure the timely delivery of accurate configured bills of materials in support of vehicle line & architecture PCDS (Product Creation and Delivery System) milestones for multiple model years
- Develop plans, scenario plans and coordinate the actions of the Release Operations & Feature Configuration teams
- Be responsible for the accuracy, cleanliness and timeliness of feature sets and Bills of Materials to support virtual and physical builds
- Represent PI in various forums presenting statuses to internal and external departments.
To apply for this Junior Programme Planner role, you will need excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You will also require the following:
- Excellent problem solving and logic reasoning skills
- Data and Excel skills
- Project Management skills
- Change management skills
- Applications are welcomed from individuals who are natural problem solvers and people who enjoy working with and understanding data.
- The successful candidate will be capable of interacting with a range of different stakeholders
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this contract PI Junior Programme Planner position in Warwick. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included