Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with a client seeking an Electrical Maintenance Operator to work as part of a production team based in Eggborough, working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 days and 2 nights) and comes with an excellent salary with strong benefits including a 5% bonus
As an Electrical Maintenance Operator, you will work hands-on with a focus on two main areas of the production process. Your primary duties will be the ongoing electrical maintenance of the machinery in the areas, delivering routine preventative work, responding to break downs delivering fault-finding and repair duties, you will also be an operator for one of the machines, when maintenance is quiet.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Support some basic mechanical maintenance activities, such as changing bearings and similar
- Covering and supporting the production team in your areas, which may include driving FLT's, loading and operating machinery, or supporting quality processes by taking samples of products and conducting testing processes
To apply, you will need electrical qualifications such as NVQ 3, equivalent, or above, along with experience working in manufacturing or heavy industry. You will also require the following:
- Working knowledge and experience in applying safe working practices
- A flexible attitude to work, a team player willing to flex in duties to support the delivery of production plans
- Experience and ability to conduct fault-finding in electrical systems and plant machinery
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Electrical Maintenance Operator position . They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included