Do you have maintenance and facilities experience, and are you seeking a new job in Coventry? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Maintenance and Facilities Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
The Maintenance and Facilities Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and budget management of all Production Equipment Maintenance (PEM) and Facility Services & Maintenance (FM) requirements across the Coventry site. The role includes the leadership responsibility for the site-based maintenance team members (tasks, performance, development, motivation) and for any subcontracted services required for either the PEM or FM areas of the business.
In your first few weeks in this Maintenance and Facilities Manager role, you can expect to:
- Take responsibility for the site-based maintenance team members tasks, performance, development, motivation, and for any subcontracted services required for either the PEM or FM areas of the business
- Be responsible for improving, implementing, and maintaining new technical processes and procedures and lead Health and Safety standards in line with HSQE support functions
- Implement the company's digital systems for PEM and FM
To succeed in this Maintenance and Facilities Manager role, you will need to be experienced in developing and improving the existing Safe System of Works and be competent in managing the services of HV and LV Electrical Systems (up to 11kV on site), both legally and client-compliant. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of the AP (Authorised Person), SAP (Senior Authorised Person), and AE (Authorising Engineer) roles to enable Leadec to be self-sufficient for the Coventry facility
- The ability to sign off on "Competent Persons" assessments of the team to ensure training
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
Don't hesitate to contact our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Maintenance and Facilities Manager position in Coventry. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included