Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Connected Car TCU Design Engineer (Mass Production Cost and Quality) to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This 12-month contract design engineering role is based in Cranfield and offers a rate of up to £34.00 per hour PAYE (Inside IR35).
As a Connected Car TCU Design Engineer, you will develop TCU software improvements to support feature and quality improvements for mass-production vehicles sold across the AMEIO region.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Establish a solid FOTA process to enable quick deployment to market
- Generation and release of TCU configuration data
- Manage Tier 1 suppliers to deliver products to quality, cost and timing targets
- Coordinate in-house and supplier TCU validation to design standards ahead of new software releases
- Collaborate with various teams to confirm connected car functionality and performance.
To apply for this Connected Car Design Engineer role, you will need experience in automotive electrical and electronic development or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience on a major development programme. You will also require the following:
- Understanding and experience of telematics system development
- Experience managing Tier 1 suppliers in the development of complex electronic products
- Understanding of both IOT and vehicle level protocols.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included