Do you have Quality Engineering experience and are you seeking a new role within a busy aerospace component manufacturer? This is a full-time position and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Quality Engineer, you will direct FAIR's submissions to key OEMs. You will also interpret drawings and inspect machined components using manual and automated techniques.
Core duties of this Quality Engineer role will include:
- To lead the development and deployment of advanced quality planning activities
- Ballooning drawing with InspectionXpert software
- To develop final inspection plans for NPI parts
- Assessing measuring capability with the implementation of MSA gauge studies
- To create and submit FAI Reports - FAIR approval granted in 2021
- Technical assessment on 2-year lapse in production parts, resulting in the confirmation letter to customers
The successful candidate is likely to be educated to HNC level or above or have a technical apprenticeship in an aerospace or similar engineering environment. You will also require proven quality control and inspection technique experience and know about the operation of CMM equipment. Other elements will include;
- Practical knowledge of manufacturing and quality management systems
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings, technical data and customer-specific requirements, including geometric tolerancing
- Proven knowledge of SPC and the deployment of appropriate process quality tools and techniques
If this full-time Quality Engineer job motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included