Off Cycle Engineer - Business Data Analyst - 39188 - £30.00/hr umbrella rate.
Do you have Off Cycle Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Coventry? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an Off Cycle Engineer, and the role comes with a umbrella contract rate of £30.00 per hour.
As a Off Cycle Engineer, you will play a key role in the identification and delivery of benchmarking projects, best practices, maintenance of the propulsion bill of process and facilitation the propulsion technology forum as directed by the Off-Cycle Senior Engineer, ensuring that all deliverables are achieved within time.
In your first few weeks in this Off-Cycle Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Identify and define what needs to be benchmarked as directed by the business plan and technology roadmap
- Analyse data to contribute to the formation of manufacturing strategies, technology roadmap projects, establish baseline manufacturing process sequences, and feed findings into the process teams
- Take large amounts of complex data, analyse and deliver usable, easy-to-digest information
- Develop, build and maintain a benchmarking database, ensuring benchmarking information is readily available, and provide support and training to the manufacturing engineering teams on how to use the database
To apply for this Off Cycle Engineer role, you will need to have worked within a data or business analyst role within a manufacturing or technology business. You will also require the following:
- Experience in benchmarking
- Experience in the evaluation and reporting of data, including database management
- A record of proactive delivery and commitment to meeting deadlines, including previous projects
- The ability to coordinate groups both within and externally and to work as part of a team
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous contract per hour rate of £30.00 and join a friendly and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Off Cycle Engineer position in Coventry, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included