Manufacturing Research and Technology Development Project Engineer - 39177 - £30.00/hr umbrella rate.
Do you have MRTD Project Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Coventry? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Manufacturing Research and Technology Development Project Engineer, and the role comes with a umbrella contract rate of £30.00 per hour.
As a MRTD Project Engineer, you will ID and leadership and delivery of technology projects as directed by the Lead Manufacturing Research and Technology Development (MRTD) Engineer, ensuring that all project requirements are achieved and are within time and budget constraints. You will often be delivered with support from external agencies such as Universities and Research & Technology organisations, as well as internal resources such as PTME process engineers and Powertrain research.
In your first few weeks in this MRTD Project Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Work within cross-functional teams to deliver MRTD projects, ensuring that all new technology opportunities are robustly evaluated at key stages during the technology management process
- Identify and deliver technology projects as directed by the Lead Engineer or PTME Off Cycle Manager
- Provide the primary new technology interface for Product Development and external research and academic organisations
- Liaise with academic, research and technology organisations to gather information on potential new technologies for evaluation and to create and maintain business partnerships where appropriate
To apply for this MRTD Project Engineer role, you will need to be educated to Masters Degree level in an Engineering, Science or Maths based discipline. You will also require the following:
- Experience working in a process engineering role within a machining or assembly business, preferably powertrain or similar components
- A record of proactive delivery and commitment to meeting deadlines, including previous projects and budgetary management experience
- The ability to lead groups both within and externally, and to work as part of a team (essential)
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous contract per hour rate of £30.00, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Manufacturing Research and Technology Development Project Engineer position in Coventry, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included