EWM Business Analyst - 39064 - £24.10/hr Umbrella (inside IR35)
Location: hybrid, based at Swadlincote with some travel to Coventry
Do you have business analysis experience within an operational facility, and are you looking for a new opportunity in Derbyshire? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is seeking a flexible, full-time SAP EWM Business Analyst in Swadlincote, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £24.10/hr (inside IR35).
The Business Analyst will coordinate and plan the ongoing optimisation of the company's solution (SAP EWM). You will also support discussion on technical delivery options, how the company's EWM solution is configured, and develop plans with operational and technical colleagues to deliver key enhancements to their solution design.
During your first few weeks in this EWM Business Analyst role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Support discussion on technical delivery options and how the SAP EWM solution is configured
- Develop plans with our operational and technical colleagues to deliver key enhancements to our solution design
- Coordinate the delivery of enhancement and incident plans, through their respective systems teams, in line with when they are operationally required
- Proactively manage potential risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies and work with the teams to mitigate any impact on scope, schedule, or budget
The ideal EWM Business Analyst candidate must have the following:
- Have experience working in an SAP-based WM or EWM operational facility.
- Be a good communicator with the ability to communicate complex technical ideas in simple ways to varied stakeholder groups
- Possess the ability to analyse requirements and break them down into technical and process components
- Be able to improve and innovate in a structured and sustainable way, championing and guiding change
- Experience in a business analysis role, in a waterfall or agile project-based team
We'd love you to apply for this contract EWM Business Analyst position in Swadlincote, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included