Do you have experience as a Supervisor, Team Leader, Cell Leader or manager within a manufacturing enviroment and seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative manufacturing company recruit 2 Team Leaders, working a 3 shift rotational shift pattern of 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am. The role comes with a salary of £31,000 p/a and excellent benefits.
As a Team Leader, you will drive Operational Excellence to achieve Operational KPIs and embed well defined processes for Quality, Safety and Cost - integral to site operational efficiency, stability and simplicity. You will also meet and exceed Customer Service Delivery requirements and inspire a performance focussed, committed and engaged workforce.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Implement SOPs and associated best practices for production, quality, hygiene and safety
- Drive H&S standards adherence and champion improvement initiatives
- Champion continuous improvement through the application of modern CI tools and techniques
- Drive GMP standards to targeted levels and champion supporting initiatives
- Own operational performance, including SIC reviews, escalation and reporting
To apply for this Team Leader role, you will need excellent leadership skills and change and innovation-focused leadership skills. You will also require the following:
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and in-house business systems
- Experience working within a FMCG/food production environment
- Good working knowledge of food production-associated processes and capabilities
- Health, Safety, Food Hygiene & Environment Awareness Knowledge
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary of £31,000 p/a and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To apply for this full-time Team Leader job , please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included