Rig Design Engineer - 39222 - £25.57 per hour umbrella rate
Do you have Rig Design Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Rig Design Engineer, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £25.57 per hour.
If you were already in this Rig Design Engineer role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Integrating complex prototype systems into the physical test environment
- Providing System Designs to the operational teams and outsourced test partners that form the Powertrain test operations team within Engineering Operations
- Developing test systems to enable the development, verification and validation of future propulsion systems
To apply for this role, you will need experience delivering projects and developing complex systems. You'll also require:
- Experience designing and/or validating electrified powertrain
- Competency with Microsoft Visio and Excel
- The ability to demonstrate a `customer first` attitude through clear and confident communications
- Technical expertise and experience in physical test facilities and preparation of prototype systems for test
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative contract Rig Design Engineer job in Warwick, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately, we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included