Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Cranfield? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Connected Car Cyber Security Project Manager for a 12-month contract, and the role comes with an umbrella rate of up to £34.00 per hour (PAYE, Inside IR35). This role is hybrid.
As a Cyber Security Project Manager, you will develop a deep working knowledge of the company's Connected Car offering and use this to guide coordination and schedule alignment with all relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance with UN-R155. You will also keep up to date with the latest trends and features in iOS, Android and Cloud and consider their impact on Cybersecurity.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Manage progress reports on cybersecurity topics at management and vehicle milestone meetings
- Lead regular communication and coordination with legal and compliance teams
- Liaise with suppliers for information required for cybersecurity
- Resolve issues related to cybersecurity.
To apply for this project management role, you will need experience in developing or maintaining IT systems and the ability to project manage and discuss with cybersecurity engineers. You will also require the following:
- Proven track record of IT Project Management.
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall processes
- Understanding of tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Competency with PC applications, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
To apply for this contract Connected Car Cyber Security Project Manager job in Cranfield, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included