Do you have supply chain experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an Operations Risk Manager, and the contract role comes with an umbrella rate of £36.32/hr (Inside IR35).
As an Operations Risk Manager, you will manage digital processes to monitor and triage risks that may impact the supply of goods and services across the company's global supply base.
In your first few weeks in this Operations Risk Manager role, you can expect to:
- Manage a team of two analysts
- Manage a digital process to monitor and triage risks that may impact the supply of goods and services across JLR's global supply base.
- Work with a cross-functional group
- Undertake analysis to understand the exposure, impact, velocity and proximity of risks to determine the action required
- Forward pass mitigation actions into squads for action.
To apply for this Operations Risk Manager role, you will require the following:
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management
- Team Management
- Knowledge of key supply chain issues and challenges, including globalisation, product and process digitisation, drivers of supply chain risk and supply chain strategy development
- An appreciation of changing policy, technology and socio-economic macro trends that could impact the company's global supply chain
- A relevant degree or equivalent experience.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Operations Risk Manager position in Warwick, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included