Do you have data analytics experience, and are you seeking a new hybrid-working contract in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an Engineering Resource Planning Data Analyst, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £35.11/hr (Inside IR35). This is a Maternity Cover contract, starting 1st December 2023 through to 30th November 2024.
In your first few weeks in this Engineering Resource Planning Data Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Manage benchmark analysis and trend analysis
- Create KPIs and Tableau Dashboards, continuing to refine and enhance data reporting
- Ensure customer needs are met
- Adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment while maintaining positivity and resilience.
To apply for this Data Analyst role, you will need IT skills, including Excel, Tableau Desktop and Tableau.
You will also require the following:
- Prep Data Analytics experience, demonstrating the ability to analyse complex data and to create appropriate reports and visualisations to support discussions at all levels of the business
- Previous experience of working in a data analytical role
- Experience of change management or driving process improvement.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative contract Engineering Resource Planning Data Analyst job in Warwick, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included