Control Systems Engineer
£38/hr to £46/hr Inside IR35 (can increase for experienced candidates)
A Control Systems Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
In this Control Systems Engineer role, you will be heavily involved in the design and development of cutting-edge machine control system technology. You will be responsible for developing Electro-Mechanical Control Systems using quantitative methods to solve problems for internal and external customers.
In your first few weeks as Control Systems Engineer, you can expect to:
- Solicit and capture system requirements and associated interfaces for new and current products
- Identify and develop components, systems and interfaces to meet customer needs
- Define system architectures, input and output requirements, controller interfaces and schematic creation/development
- Contribute to FMEA, functional safety and product compliance reviews
- Plan, develop and execute validation activities to mitigate project risk and ensure solutions are verified and validated for market introduction
To apply for this Control Systems Engineer role, you will need a technical degree preferred in mechanical, electronic, electrical, control systems or automotive engineering, though other qualifications and experience will be considered. You will also require:
- Experience with Off-highway machine/engine/EV control system development or comparable automotive, marine or military vehicle control systems
- Requirements management experience
- Electronic systems architecture design
- System verification experience
- Highly motivated and driven, self-starter, very engaged within the role
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract per hour rate of £38.00.
We'd love you to apply for this contract hybrid Control Systems Engineer job, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included