Do you have electrical control systems engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in the West Midlands? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for a Controls & Instrumentation Engineer in Darlaston, and the role comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
As a Controls & Instrumentation Engineer, you will report to the European Director of Operations & Technical Services for the company's European operation. You will be joining a division that has seen considerable growth over the last few years, including several acquisitions, and which is robustly profitable, against a background of increasing regulatory requirements concerning the production of lead in the EU.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Programme, debug, test and document PLC and SCADA software solutions
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of systems
- Oversee contractors assisting in the installation and delivery of systems.
To succeed in this engineering job, you will need experience designing, developing and supervising electrical control and automation systems. You will also require the following:
- Experience in control systems engineering
- Computer literacy, and the ability to use high-level test equipment for testing, certification and recording of all activities
- Experience with the rigours of on-site startup and commissioning.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Please get in touch with the Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply for this full-time Controls & Instrumentation Engineer position in Darlaston.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included