Do you have Process Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in the West Midlands? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Process Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Process Engineer, you will assist in organising, managing and planning complex lithium recycling projects for the company's site research, development and plant implementation efforts.
The Process Engineer role, will involve:
- Maintaining a clear communication pathway between the EV department and the Site Operations teams
- Engaging and communicate with process operators to ensure a smooth start-up and operation
- Using disciplined project management and planning methodology to deliver project outcomes and realise results
- Assisting in creating outline tasks involved in the project and delegate accordingly
- Conducting cost analysis and estimate expected costs for projects
To apply for this Process Engineer role, you will need a degree in a technical field, preferably with a mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering background. You will also require the following:
- At least three years of related experience
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications (preferred)
- A track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects
- Knowledge of Technical Process Optimization experience to assist in the implementation of new technology and processes
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Process Engineer position in Darlaston. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included