Do you have account management and business development experience, and are you seeking a new hybrid role based in the Midlands? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is recruiting a full-time Sales / Key Accounts Manager - Global Corporate Sales to join our welcoming and inclusive team, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Key Accounts Manager, you will sell complex business process (MRO) outsourcing projects. You'll need an appetite for regular global business travel, being prepared to meet clients onsite and develop our understanding of their operational challenges, and tailoring solutions to meet their needs.
During your first few weeks in this Key Accounts Manager role, you can expect to:
- Communicate at an executive level and explain the company value proposition to engineers and service users across our corporate client operations
- Monitor and report our progress toward improving emissions and the various activities we undertake to meet climate 2030 goals
- Work within a business development team, possessing a full understanding of the MRO category, preferably having managed a fully Integrated Supply solution within an industrial sector
To apply for this Key Accounts Manager role, you will need a Strategic or Key Sales Account Management background and the ability to sell a value proposition and business concept. You will also require:
- Experience in delivering a fully integrated MRO supply solution in partnership with corporate clients
- A solid understanding of the requirements of manufacturing operations in complex markets
- Able to sell the benefits and value of integrated supply solutions
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Power Bi) are essential, SAP knowledge beneficial.
- The ability to establish and maintain a network of contacts at all levels within key clients (Stakeholder Management)
- An understanding of the challenges that exist when operating in partnership with large corporate organisations
- Good process management skills and the ability to deliver business reviews to the service users, cataloguing benefits and reporting the values delivered through the partnership
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Please get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this hybrid full-time Business Development Manager role. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included