Do you have FPGA experience. Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a company in the satellite systems sector find a full-time Senior FPGA Engineer, and this hybrid/WFH role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
In this FPGA engineering role, you will be working for a small team, designing and developing solutions to program FPGAs for electronics applications. Applications range from R&D prototypes in Free Space Optical (FSO) communications to data processing within RF comms nodes. The team develops mainly in Xilinx Vivado and actively follows new approaches and technologies, ready to adopt them when appropriate.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Formulate data processing problems arising from project capture requirements
- Develop and analyse data processing models to determine designs for the FPGA-based solution
- Implement processing chains in HDL and verify with simulation test benches
- Deploy to development, target hardware, and support verification at the processor and system levels
- Support the adoption of updated processes and tools
To apply for this FPGA Engineer role, you will need experience in FGPA development and expertise in development with VHDL or Verilog. You will also require the following
- Implementation of Test Benches and verification through simulation
- Experience with Xilinx/Vivado.
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
If this full-time, hybrid Senior FPGA Engineer job motivates and inspires you, please get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included