Requirements Management & Configuration Deployment Engineer - 39185 - £31.91/hr umbrella rate
If you have DevOps or software developer experience and you're seeking a new contract role in Gaydon, we want to hear from you. Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Requirements Management & Configuration Deployment Engineer, and the role comes with a contract rate of £31.91 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35).
The Engineering Delivery Platform MBSE Group is responsible for the selection, development and support of Engineering capability for the company's transformation towards a model-based systems engineering approach to product delivery.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Work closely with your team-mates and customers to embed the required management transformation
- Work with the company's Requirements Management development and deployment team
- Understand product change and configuration management within the automotive industry.
To apply for this Requirements Management & Configuration Deployment Engineer role, you will need proven working experience in Requirements Authoring, Configuration Management and Traceability applied to system, software, or hardware products. You will also require the following:
- Experience in using a variety of requirements management tools, e.g., DOORS, Polarian, 3DExperience, Jama, etc
- Experience in requirements management through the complete lifecycle
- A good understanding of quality management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Requirements Management & Configuration Deployment Engineer position in Warwick, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included