Vehicle Integration / Technical Group Lead Engineer - 39180 - £30.78/hr umbrella rate
Do you have Vehicle Integration / Technical Group Lead Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new contract role in Gaydon? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Vehicle Integration/Technical Group Lead Engineer, and the role comes with a umbrella contract rate of £30.78 per hour. (Inside IR35).
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Collaborate with Technical Group Leads and Engineers in all groups to ensure that robust technical delivery is enabled throughout the programme
- Act as a key interface with our Test & Development teams to ensure seamless creation and management of prototype plans
- Lead the update and reporting of programme health charts for robust technical gateway delivery
To apply for this role, you will need excellent technical communication, influencing and negotiating skills. You'll also require:
- Proven ability to work with technical data and combine business skills with technical decision-making
- Significant relevant engineering experience allied to a customer-first mindset
- Results-driven, with the tenacity and perseverance to deliver plans in a complex and demanding environment
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or another highly technical discipline
We'd love you to apply for this contract Vehicle Integration / Technical Group Lead Engineer position in Warwick, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included