Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an Engineering Project Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Project Manager, you will lead the successful delivery of portfolios and programmes of projects and associated business activities competently, securely and safely in the field of cutting edge aerodynamics research. You will work in close cooperation with the technical managers, resource managers, other project managers and the management team. Projects will include but not be limited to manufacturing for TWT test, internal R&D and business improvement projects.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Coordinate the efforts of project teams to deliver business benefits from a portfolio or programme of constituent projects
- Act as the prime point of contact with internal client representatives, in close liaison with the project technical manager(s)
- Provide reports and advice to the management team
- Project definition and planning
- Capture and manage project requirements and prepare project justification and business case documentation
To apply for this Engineering Project Manager role, you will need a university degree or equivalent skills and experience in an engineering or technically demanding discipline. You will also require the following:
- Demonstrated leadership experience in complex technical projects with a record of delivering within challenging time, quality and cost targets
- Commercial experience is also desirable, including meaningful involvement with managing customers
- Comfortable in a Design and Manufacturing environment, familiar with basic principles of mechanical engineering
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package. This is also an opportunity to work in a truly unique R&D environment where no two days are the same and the boundaries of what's possible are being pushed by world leading facilities & people!
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Engineering Project Manager job, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included