Do you have Labview development experience, and are you seeking a new full-time job in Bedfordshire? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a respected company recruit a LabVIEW Developer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
You will develop LabVIEW software with a focus on improving productivity and addressing obsolescence associated with legacy software and equipment. The LabVIEW Developer contributes to the enhancement of existing systems and develops new capabilities that emerge from the technical challenges posed by customers at the forefront of cutting-edge aerodynamic research.
During your first few weeks in this LabVIEW Developer role, you can expect to:
- Elicit user requirements and generate software specifications
- Produce designs and create functional software applications and embedded code that interfaces to hardware such as sensors and actuators
- Design and create intuitive graphical user interfaces
- Bring existing software up to a standard version of LabVIEW, resolving known bugs and refactoring where necessary to ensure that software is maintainable and efficient going forward
The successful LabVIEW Developer applicant will need a Computer Science or Software Engineering degree or a related degree, such as Electronics Engineering. We are also looking for candidates with:
- Demonstrable industrial experience in LabVIEW development
- Methodical troubleshooting and debugging skills, with a passion for problem-solving and investigation
- Excellent analytical skills to assist with data analysis and problem identification
- Comfortable working with legacy systems with incomplete documentation to understand the functionality and allow modifications to be realised with minimal risk
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
To learn more or to apply for this full-time LabVIEW Developer job in Bedfordshire, please get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included