Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Manufacturing Inspector to join our client's friendly and dynamic team. This full-time Manufacturing Inspector role is based in Dorset and offers an attractive salary and benefits.
As a Manufacturing Inspector, you will inspect the buid quality & make recommendations of modifications to test systems built to MOD and aerospace standards, providing advice on a wide variety of looms, circuit boards, racks and cabinets. The company's reputation is maintained by the delivery of high-quality, thoroughly inspected items that comply with AS9100 and IPC standards.
If you were already in this Manufacturing Inspector role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Inspection & Test of looms, fixtures, systems, PCBs, RF cables within ISO 9001/AS9100 Quality environment
- Electrical & mechanical inspection of cable looms, test fixtures and test systems, working on production and prototype information
- Inspection & test of precision measurement instruments, PCBs and power supplies, associated systems and sub-systems
- RF cable insertion, return loss and generating test reports
- Reporting design faults, recommending design improvements, and corrective & preventative action
To apply for this Manufacturing Inspector role, you will need Inspection & Test experience within an ISO 9001/AS9100 Quality environment. You will also require the following:
- Inspection and Test experience of prototype/special-to-type systems, looms, etc
- Able to understand electronic drawings, schematics and wiring schedules
- Familiar with IPC 610 & IPC 620 standards
- You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
If this full-time Manufacturing Inspector job in Dorset motivates and inspires you, please contact Chris Mead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment today on 01384 446128 or email@example.com . We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included