Do you have Project Engineer experience within bespoke high-speed assembly automation systems and special purpose machinery, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Project Engineer, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Project Engineer, you will project management processes and solutions from start to finish. You will also be responsible for checking budgets and technical information at sales hand-over prior to manufacture.
In your first few weeks in this Project Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Create, issue and maintain timing plans
- Liaise and coordinate with design engineers and the manufacturing team
- Deal with contract variations
- Prepare new quotations
- Compile risk assessments and method statements for site installations
To apply for this Project Engineer role, you will need previous experience working as a project or contracts engineer. You will also require the following:
- Good knowledge of design software packages such as solidworks, catia, autocad
- Ability to manage projects from conception to completion
- Previous experience in either machine builds or jig and fixtures manufacturing
- Automotive, first tier supplier exposure
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Project Engineer position, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included