Business Risk Management Support Analyst - 39166 - £25.04/hr Umbrella
Do you have risk management experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Business Risk Management Support Analyst, and the role comes with an Umbrella rate of £25.04/hr (Inside IR35).
As a Business Risk Management Support Analyst, you will facilitate Product Engineering's adherence to corporate policy and support the business risk management lead engineer.
In your first few weeks in this Business Risk Management Support Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Support the coordination of a Business Impact Assessment that covers all Product Engineering's key facilities and processes, working closely with the Corporate Security and Business Protection Resilience Team
- Support the creation of all associated Business Continuity Plans required to mitigate significant risks identified
- Organise and support the creation of annual scenarios to exercise these BCPs.
To apply for this Business Risk Management Support Analyst role, you will need previous experience of Risk Management and Resilience Planning.
You will also require the following:
- Experience working against Risk Mitigation strategies
- Project management and analytical skills
- Experience and knowledge of Enterprise/Business Risk Management
- Experience delivering Business Continuity Plans in facilities or key processes
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
To apply for this contract Business Risk Management Support Analyst job in Warwick, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included