Do you have Functional Safety Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Senior or Principal Functional Safety Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Functional Safety Engineer, you will be the owner of the responsible Items in the vehicle project and ensure the work is done according to ISO26262. You will support the Functional Safety Manager and all internal business departments' query and need on functional safety to ensure the whole vehicle project is compliant with Functional Safety Assessment and Audit.
In your first few weeks in this Functional Safety Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Develop functional safety work products required on the OEM level by ISO26262 for Items identified in the vehicle project
- Interface with all suppliers to discuss, review, agree and deliver functional safety concept of the vehicle
- Perform vehicle-level testing to verify the FSRs are fulfilled with all systems integrated
- Review and collect FSR coverage and other evidence of relevant suppliers to demonstrate supplied systems fulfil vehicle functional safety compliance
To apply for this Functional Safety Engineer role, you will need five or more years of hands-on functional safety experience in an OEM (ISO Part 2, 3, 4, 7, 8) or a Tier 1 supplier. You will also require the following:
- Experience in HARA creation
- Hands-on experience in FSC creation
- Experience in test case creation and testing on FSR and Software Safety Requirement (SSR) etc
- Five years of automotive engineering experience (system architecture, requirements, testing, issue resolution etc for mass production vehicles or systems)
- Project functional safety management experience (preferred)
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Functional Safety Engineer job , please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included