Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Prototype Vehicle Electrical Technician to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time electrical technician role offers a favourable salary and benefits.
As a Prototype Vehicle Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for the build and preparation of the electrical systems for prototype test in addition to supporting all test-related activities. This is a hands-on technical role, based in Warwickshire.
In your first few weeks in this Prototype Vehicle Electrical Technician role, you can expect to:
- Direct the build and installation of electrical systems within development sites, including rigs, Lab-car, bucks, mules, and prototype vehicles
- Work with the Workshop Lead and Vehicle Engineering to ensure build is to the correct level and highest standards
- Support Workshop Lead with all workshop management activities
- Ensure all assigned technician tasks are planned for completion in agreed timeframes
To apply for this Prototype Vehicle Electrical Technician role, you will need a minimum of 5 years of experience. You will also require the following:
- Specialised knowledge of automotive electrics, harness manufacture and electronic modules
- Excellent understanding of the latest and next-generation vehicle systems and component technology
- Experience in vehicle instrumentation and testing
- Excellent interpersonal, teamworking and problem-solving skills
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, and join a friendly and inclusive culture.
If this full-time Prototype Vehicle Electrical Technician job motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included