Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Reliability Test Engineer to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This full-time electrical engineering role is based in Cranfield and offers a contract rate of £29.60 per hour PAYE. The contract length is for 12 months but open for renewal.
Please note that this position requires you to travel abroad, typically a few days to two weeks, but on rare occasions, travel may be long-distance and for up to 10 weeks and/or at short notice.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Support the development of HILS system for Body Electronics and Powertrain systems
- Lead concern identification to root cause investigation, including countermeasure recommendation
- Support both test and design departments to resolve issues with HILS models and testing
- Create test plans to meet project and design milestones
- Formal reporting of test results to design sections and to upper management
To apply for this Electrical Reliability Test Engineer role, you will need a degree in a relevant engineering discipline and a working knowledge of electrical architecture. You will also require the following:
- An understanding of electrical theory and the operation of electronic devices
- Understanding of the fundamentals of electromagnetics
- Experience in risk assessment of electrical design and generation of test plans
- Understanding of network communications and multiple bus principles (CAN, LIN, Ethernet).
To apply for this contract Electrical Reliability Test Engineer job in Cranfield, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included