Do you have internal sales experience, and are you looking for a new field based opportunity in Scotland? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a respected company that provides Test and Measurement products to recruit a Field Sales Engineer, and the full-time sales role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package including a car allowance.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will provide a technical lead on a broad range of products while growing new opportunities with existing and new clients.
If you were already in the Field Sales role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Technical understanding of T&M products and their applications
- Maintaining existing business in a range of customers and prospects
- Identifying, developing and converting new sales leads
- Presenting the company's complete portfolio to new and existing clients.
To apply for this field sales role, you will need experience working in a B2B sales role, ideally within a multi-channel distribution environment. You will also require the following:
- An understanding of the company's products and their applications
- Strategic selling and business development skills
- Networking skills, both traditional and electronic (social selling)
- Ability to deliver on time against agreed targets and objectives.
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Field Sales Engineer job, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included