Do you have Chassis Electronics Technical Specialist experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Chassis Electronics Technical Specialist, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Chassis Electronics Technical Specialist, you will work within an agile Chassis team to deliver the vehicle's chassis mechatronic & chassis EE systems (Brakes, EPB and Steering). You can work in the UK office based in Warwick
In your first few weeks in this Chassis Electronics Technical Specialist role, you can expect to:
- Work with the Electrical, Autonomous, Functional Safety, Powertrain etc teams to develop the technical detail and de-risk delivery of chassis Electrical commodities (Brakes controls, EPB, Steer-by-wire)
- Generate documentation as required to clearly communicate architecture, interfaces, signals etc
- Coordinate Chassis mechatronics commodity engineers to support the EE systems delivery
- Drive the discussion & develop the s/w delivery plans to ensure feasible and successful functional delivery
To apply for this Chassis Electronics Technical Specialist role, you will need a degree or similar qualifications in electronics, automotive control engineering, or automotive engineering. You will also require the following:
- Experience managing chassis electrical engineering system integration for the vehicle
- Experience with chassis mechatronic and EE integration systems.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a friendly and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our team today to apply or register your interest in this full-time Chassis Electronics Technical Specialist position. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included