Vehicle Dynamics Simulator Development Engineer - 00745- £29.60/hr PAYE
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for a skilled and collaborative Vehicle Dynamics Simulator Development Engineer to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This 12-month contract vehicle dynamics role is based in Cranfield and offers a favourable rate of £29.60 per hour (PAYE rate, Inside IR35).
As a Vehicle Dynamics Simulator Development Engineer, you will install and correlate the driving simulator. You will also report development status to various levels of the company and other regions.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Prepare a report to summarise the result of test cases and benefits of DIL simulators
- Manage relevant suppliers to meet cost, quality and time
- Provide technical support to other functions where necessary.
To apply for this Simulator Development Engineer role, you will need a Degree, Master's or PhD in the relevant discipline. You will also require the following:
- Experience using Matlab and Simulink scripts and vehicle dynamics simulation tools
- Knowledge of AV simulation SCANeR and CarSim
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle dynamics principles
- Experience in vehicle model configuration and real-time hardware platform experience.
To apply for this contract Vehicle Dynamics Simulator Development Engineer job in Cranfield, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Please note that we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included