Do you have mechanical fitting experience, and are you seeking a new job in Tamworth? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Mechanical Fitter, and the full-time fitter role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Mechanical fitting and assembly of components
- Brazing (this is mandatory experience in this role)
- Testing of finished equipment (refrigeration industry)
To apply for this Mechanical Fitter role, you will need good knowledge of refrigeration systems and cooling systems, both single and double stage. You will also require the following:
- Mechanical fitting skills and experience
- Brazing (mandatory), soldering and pipe bending of copper tubes
- Ability to work to laid out instructions and to a planned time
- Respect for quality and ability to inspect materials
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a good salary and benefits package, plus bonus whilst joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with the Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply for this full-time Mechanical Fitter position in Tamworth.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included