Do you have Document Controller experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Document Controller, to work in a unique reserach environment and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Document Controller, you will support the Engineering and Infrastructure Department with the implementation, delivery and maintenance of document management databases, including Sharepoint. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining processes for the collation, cataloguing, upkeep and retrieval of company engineering information in a variety of forms and from various sources.
If you were already in this Document Controller role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Establish and maintain a document management database through scanning and photocopying
- Take responsibility for the document control
- Establish a user-friendly and versatile cataloguing system that can be extended to include other information as and when required
- Support the Engineering teams with document management, approval, and version control processes
To apply for this Document Controller role, you will need proficiency in MS Word and Excel and experience maintaining a document management database or similar. You will also require the following:
- Experience in Sharepoint
- Familiarity with document management within a quality management system in an engineering company
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Confident and articulate
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
You must meet UK Security Clearance Requirements including 5 years continuous residency in the UK to be considered
To apply for this full-time Document Controller job, please contact Sarah Bridges at Jonathan Lee Recruitment today on 01384 446128 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our we
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included