If you have Engineering experience and are seeking a new job in the UK with remote working options, Jonathan Lee Recruitment wants to hear from you. We are helping a start-up find a Section Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package for your expertise.
In this Section Engineer role, you will be working in the Concept and Package team, reporting to the Head of the department. You will build good working relationships with cross-functional stakeholders whilst working in a diverse team, shaping the future of mobility.
If you were already in this Section Engineer role, these are some areas you might have working in this week:
- Ensure vehicle concepts meet all relevant legal requirements
- Ensure concept layout is aligned to core engineering assumptions
- Ensure high-level compatibility of concept assumptions
- Own and maintain the whole vehicle master section geometry
- Generate concept vehicle package geometry for all areas of the vehicle
To apply for this Section Engineer role, you will need an engineering degree or equivalent experience. You will also require:
- Good understanding of vehicle concept development and surface development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using CAD and Vis Mockup
- Knowledge of global vehicle homologation requirements
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this flexible, full-time Section Engineer job in the UK , please reach out to Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We would love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included