Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with a collaborative company to recruit a Vehicle Package Engineer responsible for progressing the geometric integration of their zone of the vehicle and for protecting the attributes of the customer. This role is based in the UK, and it comes with an attractive salary and benefits package. Hybrid working options are also available for this position.
You will be responsible for progressing the geometric integration of their zone of the vehicle and for protecting the attributes of the customer. The Package Engineer works in the Concept and Package team, reporting to the Head of the department and building good working relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
During your first few weeks in this Package Engineer role, you can expect to begin work on some of the following:
- Ensure vehicle concepts meet all relevant legal requirements
- Ensure concept layout is aligned with core engineering assumptions
- Ensure high-level compatibility of concept assumptions
- Be responsible for the delivery of a vehicle package zone from single theme approval to production release
- Ensure a consistent approach and drive to resolution of issues management and reporting and timely escalation of issues where required
We are looking for an organised, structured, and analytical individual with great interpersonal skills, an Engineering degree or equivalent experience, and at least 5 years of experience in a Vehicle Package team. You will also require:
- Understanding and experience of Virtual Series
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a startup is preferable
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To learn more or to apply for this flexible, full-time Package Engineer job in the UK, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We would be thrilled to hear from you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included