Are you an experienced Brakes Controls Engineer looking for a full-time opportunity with hybrid working options in the UK ? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Brakes Controls Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package for your dedication.
The Brakes Controls Engineer will work within an agile Chassis team based at the company's UK site in Warwickshire and coordinate the tier 1 supply base and internal stakeholders. You'll deliver hardware and software (including ESC and EPB).
During your first few weeks in this Brakes Controls Engineer role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Report to the Chassis Electronics Technical Specialist - and clearly communicate the overall delivery and technical status of brakes controls & EPB system systems, including their EE integration status
- Work with the chassis, electrical, autonomous, functional safety, powertrain, etc
- Teams to develop the technical detail and de-risk delivery of brakes control commodities
- Generate documentation as required to clearly communicate architecture, interfaces, signals, etc
- Coordinate Chassis mechatronics commodity engineers to support the EE systems delivery
To apply for this Brakes Controls Engineer role, you will need a degree in electronics, automotive control engineering, automotive engineering or similar and 6 years automotive chassis EE, brakes controls, or EPAS. You will also require the following:
- Experience in chassis commodity engineering and experience in systems engineering/requirements management, networks diagnostics and re-flash tools
- Experience with functional safety methodology (ideally Automotive ISO 26262)
- Knowledge of cyber security methodology (ISO21434) and experience in releasing and software development processes
- Knowledge of JAMA, Draw.io, MS Office 365 tools (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, etc), and planning & development of Gantt charts (smart sheets or MS project)
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our friendly and welcoming team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time hybrid Brakes Controls Engineer position. We look forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included