Jonathan Lee Recruitment is on the lookout for a Project Engineer who will be wholly responsible for the successful delivery of Exterior Lighting commodities from concept through to production at a successful company. The Exterior Lighting Project Engineer can be based in the UK, and the role offers an attractive salary and benefits. Hybrid working is also available for this position.
In this Project Engineer role, you will use a hands-on approach to utilise internal design resources and liaise with all departments . You'll use recognised engineering tools and techniques to successfully deliver your chosen commodities into launch and production.
To give you an idea of how this Exterior Lighting Project Engineer role will look and feel, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Development of the chosen exterior systems commodity(s) from concept to launch
- Manage a mixture of "Full-Service Supplier" and "Make to Print" engineering projects with appropriate support from one or more Tier 1 suppliers in respect of the above
- Supplier engagement and associated commercial activities leading to a successful supplier nomination (PDS / RFQ / VFM / ESOW / RASIC, etc)
- Issue Management and Change Management
- Commodity Planning (all aspects of industrialization and Programme Delivery, including DVP)
We are seeking an Exterior Lighting Project Engineer who is Degree qualified or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of experience In Exterior Lighting Engineering. Additional requirements include:
- Preferred Minimum of 5 years working In an Exterior Lighting Tier 1
- Hands-on approach and excellent Numeracy Skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Ability to use CAD (NX) Is preferable
- 6 Sigma Training Is preferable
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package that includes:
- Hybrid working environment (possibility of WFH and flexible working hours)
- Internal Learning & Development programme and knowledge sharing with experts
- Good company culture of feedback, radical transparency, open communication
- Additional financial and wellbeing packages
We'd love you to apply for this full-time hybrid Exterior Lighting Project Engineer job, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included